The Burnstown Rowing Club is a recreational rowing club based out of Burnstown, Ontario (between Arnprior and Renfrew). Members range in age from mid-teens to senior.
New members must take the Learn-to-Row class before becoming a full-fledged member. Membership gives you access to the club boathouse, where the club stores training singles, along with single and double sculls for various weight ranges. Boats are booked through an online booking system.
- must abide by all rules, by-laws and constitution of the club
- undertake any activity associated with the club entirely at their own risk and are medically fit to undertake such activities
- agree to hold the Burnstown Rowing Club harmless for any personal injury sustained by themselves or any other person, and for any loss or damage to the rowing club premises or property
- are aware that if they are involved in any damage to, or loss of club equipment, on water or on land that they may be required to indemnify the Club for all or part of the subsequent costs , depending on the nature of the incident.
- as a condition of membership, are expected on occasion and within reason to assist the club through voluntary assistance.
Family (up to 4 members) $440
Learn to Row: Same as above (includes 5 free lessons as part of membership)
Competitor: $75 (add per rower)